The unemployment numbers may still be rising, but there is positive news in the workforce too.
Top Fortune 500 just published for 2020
The list includes (18) Georgia companies.
Live employment updates from 7,779 companies worldwide
Candor is doing a great service by tracking thousands of companies who are hiring and those who are not. Live updates by the minute.
If you are in sales, these are great leads.
If not, these companies may need to hire help desk, accounting, marketing agents, engineers and more to support their growth.
Contact HireLiving and we will show you how to locate the hiring manger for you.
WellsFargo needs to fill 4,400+ positions
From Security Engineers to Bilingual Tellers.
Automated Career Coaching Platform
Only 20% of jobs are posted online. The remaining 80% are great positions that HireLiving can help you find.
Sign up for the drawing in our June 5th newsletter! We will be giving away one prepaid free password protected access to our new career coaching platform to (1) winner every month in 2020.
The number of new unemployment benefit claims were 2.4M last week. The good news is, they have been declining for (7) weeks straight.
Documents each PPP borrower must submit for Loan Forgiveness
Last Friday the SBA released instructions on how to apply for the PPP loan forgiveness. This application must be submitted to your lender.
Every Friday we will bring you the current unemployment numbers, new loan/grant descriptions, companies who are hiring and free stuff to support you and your family.Stay Healthy + Blessed!
Don’t forget to share this post.
Sign up for our newsletter at HireLiving!
candor.co, marketwatch.com, money.com, bizjournals.com, pymnts.com, tashadvertising.com, indeed.com