Join us as we serve individuals and families in need of support.
Our team helps those in need find food, shelter, medical, counseling, affordable housing and employment in order to succeed.
Your Donations this year:
- Moved a homeless mother and her children into an affordable apartment
- Provided trauma counseling to a homeless woman
- Saved a single mother and her children from eviction
- Gave a single mother and her children a washer/dryer
- Provided food, furniture, appliances, career guidance, homes and new jobs
- Our career coaches are able to give free help to low income families to find stable employment
You are an amazing community! We could not have done this without your support.
Volunteer with HireLiving:
- Resume Writers
- Support Assistant
- Career Coaching
- Outreach Coordinator
- Job Placement Strategist
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, "it is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35